- REPORT: The Complexity of the Occupational Pension System
- AWARD: The Peggy and Richard Musgrave Prize to Olle Folke and Johanna Rickne
- REPORT: Per Engström, Johannes Hagen and Arnaldur Stefansson on nudges
- MEDIA: Eva Mörk on the effects of the EITC
- WORKSHOP: Behavioural Public Economics in June 2019
Published and forthcoming works
Call for Papers, April 1
Research in all areas of public economics
Founded in 2008, The Uppsala Centre for Fiscal Studies is a research unit organised around a small set of 'core' members and affiliated members. In addition there is an ambitious visitors programme.
The centre supports research in all areas of public economics and provides a forum for Swedish and international scholars to interact and conduct research.
The Director of the centre is Eva Mörk, Professor of Economics at Uppsala University.